Thursday, January 7, 2016

30 Days of Lolita - Day 7


10 People Who Inspire Your Lolita Style

  1. Positori / Tori Time: I have actually met Tori in person when I attended Anime Matsuri in 2015. She is beyond super nice, and I love her fun youtube videos and how she pulls together coordinates.
  2. Marie Dauphine: The only strictly Gothic (and OTT Gothic) lolita I follow through Instagram. She has some really amazing coordinates.
  3. Hello Batty: I also briefly said hello to her at AM this past year, she has a really cutesy gothic style that I like and she has a variety of spooky themed videos on youtube.
  4. Misako Aoki: Well duh haha. I admire Misako's poise and grace, because even in person she is always elegant and collected (it's probably very exhausting, more power to her!)
  5. Sheri Branson: Another lolita I briefly met at AM. I randomly went up to her to discuss the jsk she was wearing (I have the same one, but a different colorway). It was only later on that I accidentally discovered her blog and fell in love with her creativity when it came to redesigning brand pieces!
  6. Charlie Jamison: A UK lolita that I found by accident on youtube. She's funny and sweet, and her style reminds me of a Disney princess (Mainly Aurora. I really think she looks like Aurora.)
  7. Natasha Asbury: I discovered this lolita through her posts on Closet of Frills and adored her OTT Sweet coordinates, and I eventually ran across her Instagram to follow.
  8. Rosie Darling: She puts together really charming sweet coordinations and I had initially found her through her blog that I used to follow way back when.
  9. Skullita: I love the gothic yet kind of sweet and sometimes oldschool coordinates that seem to dominate this lolita's Instagram, her makeup is also always wonderful.
  10. MC Melody Doll: This is more of a fun one, but I really do love her attitude and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment