Sunday, January 3, 2016

30 Days of Lolita - Day 3


10 Things You Hate in Lolita

This is a little difficult, as there is not much I don't enjoy about this fashion and hobby. Most of these might be more annoyances than anything.
  1. Calf (tea) length skirts (I dislike these aesthetically because I love the traditional silhouette of knee length items, and I also just really don't like items that hit in between the ankle and knee area in general)
  2. Excessive cross motifs
  3. How much my wallet cries over yet another expensive hobby
  4. White lace on a black print dress (unless specifically meant to be a black and white themed dress)
  5. The color yellow
  6. Having boobs (and the constant struggle for the perfect fit with dresses because of them)
  7. Wearing Lolita in hot, gross weather
  8. Severe lack of perfect petticoat poof
  9. Shipping costs
  10. Drama llamas

No comments:

Post a Comment