Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lolita 52 Challenge - Week 3


What My Own Lolita Lifestyle is Like

I'm not what would be considered a "lifestyle lolita", but I do wear the fashion outside of meet ups on occasion, and some of my hobbies could fall into that category. More than anything, I'm employed full time and attend school, plus I have a home to take care of with my partner. Most of my focus goes to these things, but in my spare time I enjoy my hobbies and lolita wardrobe.

My hobbies include reading books, watching movies/television (Netflix), ball jointed dolls, crocheting/sewing/other general crafting, playing video games, and of course, lolita fashion.

I'm the moderator of the small-ish community in my area, which is filled with some pretty cool people. I feel pretty lucky to have such a good comm close to home (the surrounding communities I have visited are really awesome too). 

In general I just enjoy this hobby and the people I get to meet through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment